The interests and penalties for residents and companies who fail to adhere to the stipulated Sales and Use Tax prescriptions can be quite strict. A sales and use task basically imply the same thing. Generally speaking, it is a percentage tax on the sales price of an item remitted to the government by either the merchant or the consumer.
If the IRS calls you for a sales tax audit, then the lack of a proper Sales and Use tax strategy may cause weaknesses in your organization’s internal controls. This is not a good position to be in when the IRS calls your company for a sales tax audit.
The rules that apply to multistate Sales and Use tax compliance are quite dynamic. Here at Souri, Gazda, & Co., we are equipped with both the technical and practical knowledge to give you the guidance that you need to understand these laws and navigate the mazes of Sales and Use taxes in different locations and different industries.
For a high-growth organization, you must begin to analyze your Sales and Use tax strategy. We will work hand-in-hand with you, and provide you with everything that you need to ensure that your company remains compliant with the ever-changing Sales and Use Tax prescriptions.
We specialize in:
- Preparing sales and use tax returns that are compliant with the particular laws of any given state.
- Evaluating and designing an effective sales tax strategy for your company
- Evaluating your company’s product offering
- Determining taxability
- Calculating liabilities for prior periods
- State liability settlement
- Setting up a continuing compliance structure
- Transaction advisory services
- Sales and Use tax consulting for pre and post-IPO arrangements, and so much more.
We have all the resources and skills you will ever need to become compliant with the dynamic nature of sales and use tax laws. Give us a call today at 888-585-8629 or 617-430-4674 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email email@example.com